- 8A* (Chemistry, Physics, Maths, English Language, English Literature, DT Food, French, Religious Studies)
- A (Biology)
- 1/2 B (Citizenship ;) )
- 5As (Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Further Maths, Religious Studies)
- 4A* (Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Religious Studies)
I applied for A100 Medicine
UKCAT - 662.5 - ask me if you want the breakdown.
UKCAT was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life so far. Do not underestimate how it will annihilate you. I don't even want to think about doing it again if I fail to get in this time.
Work Experience -
4 days in the opticians
4 days shadowing in a hospital
9 months volunteering with an "active living centre" for the elderly
You don't need excessive amounts of experience. A few weeks here and there will be more than enough. It's really all about how well you are able to self-reflect from them.
- Bristol - interview, rejection
- Cardiff - interview, rejection but offered to be put on a waiting list - declined
- Southampton - rejected (do not interview)
- Peninsula - interview, offer, firmed
- Southampton (chemistry) - offer, declined.