Friday 17 August 2012

Aftermath #15

Now that everything has started to sink in, I can actually get my head around everything that's happened in the last 24 hours.

Being the the crazy person I am, I was on UCAS Track at 7.40am, trying to see whether I had got in or not. I can't even begin to explain the relief when it said unconditional. Now all I had to do was to see what I actually got. I only needed 2A grades in biology and chemistry because I did my maths a year early.

9.00am, school opened. I saw my friends with their results, all smiles so I knew they were fine and happy.
The lady handing out results went past my name like 4 times until she handed me mine. I didn't even move out of her way because I wanted to see them ststraight away - I couldn't possibly wait any longer.

Booya! 4A*s altogether! Somehow managed to scrape an A* from biology and religious studies even though the exams were shit.

Now it's all materialising, I have to start packing soon. Less than a month to go!??

I didn't go out yesterday but am definitely going out tonight. it's going to be a messy weekend!!!

No comments: