Sunday 10 June 2012

My first post #1

So today I finally decided to start a blog.
Not a blog that everyone can relate to and I can't guarantee that I'll  make you laugh since it's really more like a personal diary so I can remember things when I look back and to help me keep up with my life because I swear it's all going so fast.
It's currently exam season so it's probably not my wisest idea to start a blog now; I'm already distracted by the likes of facebook and twitter when I should, according to my parents and teachers, spend every waking second with my head down in a textbook. Unfortunately, I'm not quite the model student they all want me to be - I say that whilst I am writing this blogpost, making breakfast and doing an exam paper. I'm so good at multitasking ;)

I'm pretty sure it's normal for most students during exams to do this - there just aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do. I want to watch tv, I want to slob out for a few hours but I get this guilty feeling that tells me I should need to do some school work. So my sleep gets compromised and I wake up feeling tired, so I sleep in and then I get that guilt feeling for not spending my time wisely. It's a vicious circle - guilty, work, lack of sleep, guilty, work, lack of sleep.
Though I am super grateful for finishing school - I left a few weeks ago, so no more timetabled lessons of sixth form EVER.
That's kind of scary actually. I just hope all goes well in these exams so I can finally start working towards where I want to be and what I want to do.

No comments: